Monday, September 29, 2014

Code always does what?

Last night I dropped an alt into Minerbumping Chat to see what the CodeMonkeys were up to. I was surprised to see CodeMonkey King of Highsec posting links to his twitch channel. You can find it HERE.

I went to my out of game browser and started watching. The channel loaded and he was in the midst of a gank, I was rather amused to see a Nemesis pop out of nowhere and shut the gank down
King had a Cam going on himself and he says and I QUOTE: “Guess the CODE doesn’t always win”
I didn’t see who the Nemesis pilot was, but Job well done.

I dropped his twitch link into the AG channels and set my destination for HEK. I also logged into twitch and begged him not to stop broadcasting ;).


When I landed in HEK fellow AG CodeMonkey Killer Thomas En Chasteaux was already on scene in a ECM Nemesis as well. 
We scoped out Kings next target and waited while watching his live stream.

Here’s what happened next.
Sadly, I believe King had too many things going at once and forgot to pull Concord as Concord whored on mine and Thomas’s Killmail.

But oh well. The Noob in the Retriever continued to mine. Alexander Kaan who is another fine AG CodeMonkey Killer responded and repped the poor retrievers shields back up to full and King of HighSec logged out saying once again on his live stream. “Guess the CODE doesn’t always win”

The following is AG’s response to the incident…

UPDATE: You can watch a recording of the twitch stream HERE
Go to 3:37 for King saying; IT'S GORILA! and his reaction LOL




This next bit I just had to share. Thomas En Chasteaux is also a special correspondent for Gankerbumping and he posted the following story in my comments section. He linked me a photo the next day, I loved it so much I’m reposting it ;)


*James sleeping with baseball bat under bed now*
Following the latest incursion in Kino over the weekend, James 315 - ponzi scheme artist and monastic station hermit - told supporters Monday that he is taking extra safety precautions by now sleeping with a baseball bat under his bed. "We live in a dangerous galaxy, and it's important to be prepared to protect CODE's family jewels, referring to his oddly glowing posterior. "If I hear anybody trying to dock, it's a relief to know that I can just reach under the bed and give them a reason to think twice about ever coming back to Kino. I know Mr. Pickles sleeps a lot more easily now that I've got this piece of lumber by my side", said James as he stroked a stuffed Fedo doll. While James said he hopes to never use the weapon, he admitted he received a scare Sunday night when he tiptoed into the kitchen after hearing noises. After several wild swings and high pitched screaming, James found Jerry Rin crumpled, unconscious and twitching on the floor. It was later learned that Rin, recently unemployed and without a pilot license, had come to gank James' refrigerator. CONCORD was called to remove the Cheetoh dust-covered Rin, and charged him with breaking and entering without a permit, his third offense this week.

7 comments:

  1. #EVEBreakingNews: Pilot crashes into side of station because he didn’t know another way to dock

    A Balle-based pilot accused of crashing his ship into the side of a station told a judge he didn’t know any other way to dock.
    King of High Sec smashed his catalyst Sunday night in Hek, in the region of Metropolis, while listening to the A-Team theme song on a dubstep mixtape.

    The CODE. pilot - a serial ganker - was charged with illegal possession of a gankalyst and crashing a ship into an occupied structure without a permit.
    The catalyst crashed through a Quafe soy latte shop, but no one was injured.
    He initially denied piloting the ship, CONCORD said, but King later admitted during his arraignment that he crashed the ship because he wasn’t sure how to dock it.

    "Listen, don't take me for some noob. I've taken extensive online courses from the School of Applied Ganking. I've received certificates of completion for: Void Ammo and You; Capslock 101; Suicide Ganking: The Redistribution of Wealth from the Incompetent; and Trolling for ISK."

    Asked whether docking was included in those courses, King hesitated and replied, "Thats a thing?"

    The Dean of the online school, James 315, was asked to respond to the incident. While the dean refused comment, a written statement was sent through a CODE. press secretary.
    "Elite PVP. Docking unnecessary. Shooting and Giggling."

    When asked how he can afford so many ships, given they never return to the station in one piece, King replied that the Gank Fairy brings them.

    "I put the teeth of clone victims under my pillow each night, and the Gank Fairy comes while I'm sleeping. When I wake up, 100 catalysts are in my cargo bay. No one has ever seen the Gank Fairy, but I swear, one night last weekend, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a small gnome-like man carrying a baseball bat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget what happens when thomas comes around me though -

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=25231652

    rage logs 10 minutes later LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmh....lets see.....ah yes.......

    This is what happens when wolf aka lowmoron flies a freighter:

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/39332907/ 1.6 Bill loss

    This is what happens when he tries to bump with a Omen Navy Issue:

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/40076475/
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/41175647/

    Did I see double or did Jennifer En Marland kill him twice? LOL

    This is what happens when this ace coward tries to PVP against real men instead of shooting miners:

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/41450158/ 1 bill loss

    Bling Proteus down ROFLMAO

    And we all know about his rage fits, whining and constant tears - it is the only thing he is truly legendary at LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalynn why are you so angry?

      Still ranked number 1 on zkill :D

      Delete
    2. Is that person your latest obsession wolf aka loyalanon - did you get over your dryson and gorila phases? Funny how you are so easily threatened. I doubt anyone is angry at you, looks to me they are ridiculing you and you are the one whining and crying constantly.

      For the record your KB is laughable, it is all miner kills and there is no real pvp plus you have the most losses so you are the biggest loser on Eve LMAO.

      Even funnier is that you use 3 alts and you multibox so none of what you do is solo so again your KB is a complete joke.

      Yeah keep telling yourself that you matter but I don't see anyone holding you in high esteem and calling you a legend like they do people in AG like Jennifer En Marland.

      Only thing I heard was you were called ' the cancer within code' that sounds more suited to your overall contribution.

      Congrats on those losses ROFLMAO

      Delete
  4. I was that unknown Nemesis pilot around 2:50 - and the Retriever got away. :)

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/41522661/

    "A death is guaranteed to happen...". Indeed. Fair play to the King for posting his losses as well as his wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah he is only person in code who isn't dillusional - can't see him lasting long

      Delete

Search This Blog