Thursday, September 25, 2014

This, That.... and Veers.

I was over at Denialbumping and Denial 315 and his merry band of delusional idiot’s (they call themselves writers..HA!)are at it again. 

Denial 315's latest post is about The Anti-Ganking channel in which I am one of the mods. Denial 315 starts the post with saying”It is a troubling place. From within this channel, the perspective of EVE is so twisted as to make the game almost unrecognizable.Denial 315 then goes on to say “The rebellion is continually strangled by paranoia.

This is just more proof that Denial 315 has lost his grip. Um… We’re playing EVE you fool. Paranoia is part of the game play.

I constantly hear Denial 315 and his Code-Monkeys talking about how toxic the Anti-Ganking community is. What Denial 315 and his butt kissers refuse to admit or acknowledge is they create a lot of that hostility and anger and AG is left the deal with it.

Eve is about doing what you want within the rules of the game. If someone wants to log in and mine all day so they can build ships and modules I have no problem with that.  I don’t enjoy mining or building things personally, but I don’t try and judge others for doing it. Someone has to build the ships I lose in a glorious fire.

From day one, my biggest problem with Denial 315 and his butt smoochers has been they go around blowing up people and then with the CODE Smug asshole attitude, they tell those players; PLAY THE GAME HOW WE WANT YOU TO PLAY…. OR LEAVE EVE.

My initial reaction to CODE trying to tell people how to play EVE was FUCK THAT! It continues to be..FUCK THAT!

So I can understand why AG can be toxic and full of angry people. AG does the best it can dealing with CODE’s Victims and we try and help as many as we can.

Maybe if Denial 315’s butt smoocher’s actually tried to help some of their victims and teach them without the  typical smug asshole CODE attitude things could be different.



This next part has to do with an incident in the AG channel the other day.

Some of you may know Veers Belvar and some may not. I’ve sat back and watched Veers make endless comments over at Denialbumping for over a month. At that time I was happy to let him worry the ever living crap out of CODE with his endless inane posts.

Sadly Veers reared his braying head in AG a while back and the other day I got enough of it. Veers is an incursion runner and has done nothing to fight code except for braying loudly at CODE and CCP.


The other day Veers was being his usual negative self and pissing off most of the AG channel. Veers believes CCP should nerf BUMPING. That makes about as much sense to me as the Ganking is Bullying Crowd. Most of you know what I thought of those idiots.

Veers seems to think that Concord should respond to bumping.( Hold on, every time I read that I start laughing so hard I can’t type.)

Can you just imagine the clusterfuck and tidi that would cause at the trade hubs? LMAO.

Sadly Veers wasn’t joking and continued argue and to piss off everyone in AG so I gagged him. He later posted the on Denialbumping:

As far as Gorilla, he was insulted after I outdebated him.

Let’s clear this up shall we? Veers, the only thing that insulted me was your endless negative braying at everyone in the channel. You “outdebated” NO ONE.

I’ll make this simple for you. When I see evidence of you doing something OTHER than run your negative mouth when it comes to helping to fight CODE? Then perhaps I’ll listen to what you have to say.



Fly Safe Highsec.!
G.V.

6 comments:

  1. @Veers

    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8131645952/hF5230EAF/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veers posts more over at minerbumping than I do, and that's saying something. However, let us not mistake quantity for quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encouragement Of Clones and Alts Motivating Criminal Capsuleer To Keep Struggling Indefinitely

    Inspired by the steadfast support of his own clones and alts, local unaccomplished PVPer loyalanon is motivated to continue struggling desperately for the foreseeable future, sources close to the miner-ganker confirmed Wednesday.

    “I’m blessed to have such understanding and enthusiastic people in my life who keep pushing me to the edge,” said loyalanon, who would have given up on fruitlessly plugging away at his PVP game and gone mining years ago if not for the unending, daily, and relentless encouragement of his clones and alts.

    “They always cheered me on when I was a rookie, and their confidence in me hasn’t let up a bit. I know sometimes, in the Bonus Room, it seems like they are laughing at me, mocking me, posting rude and suggestive pictures of me on imgur, but I know, deep down this all comes from a place of love and understanding. As long as they keep harassing me to never quit, I’ll have all the motivation I need.”

    After establishing a modest career as a miner-ganker, loyalanon moved on to shooting stations, stargates, wormholes, and the occasional POS.
    These ongoing efforts are to prove his PVP credentials, that he is fearless and ready for any celestial challenge, anytime and anywhere in the high-sec galaxy.

    While loyalanon said that he appreciated the support of his multiple accounts,
    he reportedly ignores their opinions on the Wolf Soprano alt he should have given up on years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO- yeah lowmoron is probably the worst Eve player ever, he needs a flood of alts to even shoot a mining ship so his killboard is a cowardly mess and he should be ashamed of himself.

    I would rate him as a noob at real pvp. His answer to attempting it and constantly failing is to revert back to the only thing he his is capable of which is shooting miners and whining constantly in local.

    On Veers, yes he is annoying and a shit stirrer but loyal@moron hates him (see wolf fail post above) so I say he is OK in MB and let him antagonize the hell out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And how is Veers any different from Butthurt Miner?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog