Friday, October 24, 2014

Code Wedding

While cruising The Mitanni.com I saw an article about a couple married at EVE Vegas this past weekend. As it wasn’t the couple I expected I dusted off the special Gankerbumping Phone and called in special correspondents Butthurt Miner and Thomas En Chasteaux and put them to work, what they found is truly amazing.

Seems there was a secret wedding at EVE Vegas this year between Loyalanon and DJentropy Ovaert!!! We got  pics!!!!


It was really no surprise to me as I had seen proof of their budding Bromance in the Minerbumping Chat Channel.

If you haven’t heard , Code diplomat DJentropy Ovaert was recently banned by CCP for what we at Gankerbumping believe to be possible bonus room participation and for flossing his cat. Butthurt Miner managed to get the video of DJ flossing his  beloved cat.


I’m told that all of CODE was there for the wedding and that a drunken and obnoxious Veers Belvar crashed the party. James 315 reportedly gave the bride away but we can’t seem to get confirmation on WHO was the actual bride.

Butthurt and Thomas also managed to get ACTUAL footage of James 315 leaving Kino and heading to Vegas. Please note that due to James 315’s butt emitting unusual radiation he now appears as PLAID when he warps. You can read about it clicking HERE. (scroll down)

I’m told that after Veers crashed the party Loyalanon was seen celebrating at a nearby mall by stealing candy from babies and running into Victoria’s Secret and declaring THE CODE ALWAYS WINS!

Fly Safe Highsec!

G.V.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know loyalanon and dj were both gay, sounds like it was a nice wedding and I wish them the best. That cat thing is madness!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog