Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ganking into the Sunset

Hi Folks.
I'll attempt to clear up a couple of questions and I plan for this to be my final blog post. It’s kind of hard to bump MYSELF.

Yes, I joined CODE. And the reasons are on the forums in a now locked post. I was pretty impressed that CCP Falcon locked it. Here’s the Link..CLICK ME!
A couple of people have asked about the Ganking Goggles on my avatar now. You should know I've had those goggles on since CCP first handed them out and they have always been under the hood. I’ll let the tin foil hatters take that and run with it.

As this is my last blog post I do want to urge everyone who reads this to remember we’re playing a GAME. Don’t take it so serious and have fun with it. I am.

And finally I was shocked to learn Veers Belvar is apparently running for CSMX. I saw this t- shirt in Local the other night while flying with a gank fleet. 
I called up my old contacts and asked them one final time to try and interview Veers about what platform he was running on. Veers was surprisingly gracious and provided me with a youtube video of what he plans to do as CSMX if he’s elected, You can find Veers statements by CLICKING ME! (out of game of course)


Fly Dangerous Highsec!
And don’t forget your permits!

G.V.

13 comments:

  1. door to door salesman...
    http://gankerbumping.blogspot.de/2014/10/permit-tank-is-best-tank.html
    sure i will buy a permit, cause since you are aboard codies stopped lying...
    So you are a noname code-monkey now.
    Your CEO is someone who called you stuff, but you forgave him.
    No, buddy you went from interesting to laughing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your hate of Veers is embarrassing and ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hate (laughing at veers) is embarrassing and ridiculous huh?? lol homer dont look into a mirror. the hate you find there might scare ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like Homer is all butthurt now that you decided to enjoy the game for what it is.

      Delete
    2. God damn it Gorila! I clicked on Veers CSM platform... now I need a new keyboard!

      Delete
  4. Today we have seen the end of an era. Tomorrow, we will see the dawn of an even brighter one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to disappoint:
    When i look into the mirror i see a fat old guy, but not hate. You know, i have not tried to be a smartass, make a 180 degree turn and trying to be a greater smartass.

    But looking into the mirror and considering what was written by that person on his blogs and what that person does now...
    You should do that, but i think you went into heavy denial
    The hate you see, is your own hate.

    Col: got some anal addiction?
    The e1 stuff and other things is not what the game is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK i thought about it.
    Yes i am disappointed that he switched sides.
    I liked his approach fighting code but respecting the players behind the alts much better than Veers. However sometimes he was wrong. loyalanon is IMO a loyal moron, which showed more than clearly. He might have forgiven him, but my opinion was confirmed.
    As your enemy he did serve you better than as a random he now is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorila, are you still running for CSM, as you mentioned some time ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poppi, the whole Gorila for CSMX was just to troll Veers for laughs, I never had any intention to run

      Delete
  8. Completetly buttunhurt:
    He would not have the slightest chance anymore.
    Now he has maybe 100 code friends with a lot of alts. His former blog readers minus codies will not vote form him. Just a random codie with foam in his mouth when Veers writes stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just posted here for the fifth time, but noooooo of course you are not butthurt..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog