Monday, November 24, 2014

here we go again....

First let me apologize for taking so long to post. I’ve honestly been tied up with RL issues and not been able to play or write like I used to.

 Lets get started and I’ll make this as short as I can. As you may or may not know Marmites decced CODE. Seems Tora Bushido took issue with Loyal and a shitstorm has ensued. I’ll be curious to sit back and watch this one. You can find the link HERE to the EVE forums post Tora made.

Sadly, Veers Belvar started his usual braying at everyone on the post as Veers is known to be a jackass and I took issue with some of what Veers posted and he and I have locked horns.

Do any of you remember the Ganking is Bullying Crew? If you don’t remember them they firmly believed that if you participated in Ganking, then you MUST be a BULLY in real life. I took issue with that as well since I’ve done all sorts of stuff in eve and ganking is just a small part of it. I have always believed that how you play a game has NOTHING to do with who you are in RL. I decced the Ganking is Bullying people and when they asked why I told them “I felt bullied by them”. Sadly they didn’t get the joke.

Veers would fit right in with the Ganking is Bullying idiots. I’ve watched for months as Veers has called everyone in CODE horrible human beings. Sociopaths, psychopaths, blah blah blah and I don’t agree with it. Do I think there are idiots in CODE? Yes I do. Is Veers an idiot ? Yes he most certainly is.

Now before you say “ Gorila, How can you say Veers is an idiot in RL when you don’t believe in making those kind of claims about people?”

Think about this. There are ALL kinds of idiots, loveable ones, endearing ones and annoying ones like Veers.  If you have the ability to laugh at yourself being an idiot can be rather fun at times.
Now tell me how many times have you heard the term “lovable sociopath”? See the difference?

Veers just loves to target DJ Entropy about what a horrible person he thinks DJ is and I know DJ isn’t liked by some ppl but I’m going to tell you something personal. When my wife died 5 months ago DJ was a good friend to me and helped me in ways I won’t go into when my world collapsed. How DJ plays a game is NOT who he is in real life. I know DJ was banned from the game but I don’t know the exact reasons. I find it hard to pass judgment on an incident I have NO info about.

As I have said I have watched Veers for a while now, what I have seen is Veers is a self-aggrandizing greedy loud mouth. He has done NOTHING to help AG in any way. He also claims CODE doesn’t affect him in any way yet he refuses to stop braying and attacking people on both sides. Its Veer’s hypocrisy in action. My advice? Stay away from the guy. If there is any toxicity in AG or EVE its Veers Belvar and we’d be better off without him.


14 comments:

  1. I have to mostly agree with you. I dunno about DJ though. I only know him from in game and on the MB forums. Maybe he is a good person IRL, maybe not. Not for me to decide. I just like to troll the people over at miner bumping for the LOLs.

    However, what I will say is this: Veers reminds me of a child. I put my foot down firmly in the AG community, but I do some pvp in low/null. This Veers guy is making enemies on both sides of the fence. That is not a good thing to do when you need friends to survive. He'll find out. I've tried to warm up to him and he stomped on me, so my thought to the guy is "Screw you punk." Perhaps one day he will realize that friends are good to have, but unfortunately, it will probably be too late when he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had pleasant convo's with people on both side s of the fence, as I think we should, because this is just a game to me and I treat it as such. I'd buy the first round if I met any of you (AG or CODE.) and enjoy the evening talking EVE and other things... but Veers. I can honestly say I'd be hard pressed to stop and piss on the guy if I found him on fire. I'd might call 911... maybe.
    I have found the best policy to dealing with Veers is to ignore his shit and just skip over what ever he spews on the page. I have to say it's been easier on my teeth, since I'm not grinding them as much anymore by not reading his stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colonel, First round is on me. Im sure Veers would be outside the Bar braying at everyone but we could all sit inside having a laugh and ignore him.

      Delete
  3. Well Gorila, in the last three weeks I waited for a new post from you I honestly didn´t see something like this coming. And I really have to say, I (almost) 100% agree with what you said.
    Veers is an ingame asshole, if you ask me. And an ingame idiot, too. And he is not one of the loveable idiots.
    And what you said about the sociopaths and bullies... Well, I am glad, that you do not agree with a certain anonymous... And that is probably the good thing about Eve online. You can be who ever you want to be. Although I would love to know some of the people, who I know from Eve, in real life, I probably never will. And thats exactly it. We all don´t know who James is in real life. We don´t know who Butthurt Miner is in real life. We don´t know who Veers is in real life. And that is, as I said, the good thing about games like Eve.
    So I will take of my (imaginary) hat for you Gorila for posting this. And btw... Sorry for you wife...
    Fly safe o/
    Poppi Starfox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starfox, glad you liked the post. As for the anons who mostly attack loyal on my blog, what most dont realize is that I often tell Loyal .post more on my blog" they LOVE to hate you". What those hating on Loyal don't realize is both loyal and I laugh about the whole thing. I know there has been some bad blood between loyal and I but he apologized and it was appreciated. Its just another reason I believe what I do about the game and the ppl playing the game.

      Delete
  4. Hilarious - the Antichrist is now in bed with code. This was a anti-code blog but it is now another propaganda website for code. Oh lets not offend code they are such wonderful caring human beings...sure people who like to wind up others are always such dignified people LOL

    Blog owner we can get all this trash on minerbumping. Where has the sarcastic leader of the resistance gone? Or has your obsession with this Veers fellow made you lose your focus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wrote you would hunt Veers and join code for that. You also hailed jimmy boy.
    You lost your credibility by getting mad over a guy that has other opinions on anti-ganking than you. Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got aggravated with a guy who does nothing but run his mouth about calling ppl sociopaths and psychopaths in a game. Tell me Homer, have i joined CODE? Am I out Ganking? So glad all it takes for you for someone to lose credibility is trying to prove a point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the drama... I was pointed here by some email, came hoping for some sort of anti ganking community and what I get is a personal vendetta a pro-Code post.
    And to see that this is on a swiss URL... Guet g'macht!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorila -- off topic from the post, but please contact me or just post a blog entry with your story regarding the events that unfolded on 12/23/2014. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it appears you joined code.
    And guess what my doubts on you where not unreasoned.
    I liked you a lot, but you plummeted in my oppinon below loyal moron.
    And that is a very very deep drop into insignificance.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog