Monday, November 3, 2014

KM Whore?

Code has been using the following image forever now and I felt it was time to correct it. 
Codemonkeys love to taunt Anti-Gankers in local by calling us “Concord KM whores” when using Concord as a gun is a legit game mechanic. I've made a point to try and kill code before concord shows and you can find those kills on my killboard, My problem now is concord does its damnest to whore on my killmails and it pisses me off. Unlike CODE I present you the TRUTH..
I also fixed the image for a few others in the AG community.

I’ve been a fan of RvB since they kicked CODE'S ass all over the tourney this year without firing a single shot. I have to admit I was disappointed to find out RvB decided to follow in CODES footsteps and hold a freighter gank this past weekend. I don’t think it went as they planned as Anti-Ganking showed up and saved freighter after freighter much to RvB’s chagrin. I wasn't able to make the event but I heard ALL about it...
I think someone forgot to fit their cat..



Fly Safe Highsec!
G.V.

4 comments:

  1. #EVEBreakingNews
    Orca Pilot Wishes Just One High-Speed Gank Would Happen In Ice Belt

    Saying that it is something he finds himself thinking about regularly, RvB - Blue Orca pilot Bryx Wangnapper told reporters Friday he would just once like to see a criminal gank a Mackinaw in one of the ice belts he provides mining foreman bonuses in.

    “I’m not a demanding guy, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want a front-row seat as some ganker comes blasting through space followed by three CONCORD captains in hot pursuit,” said Wangnapper, lamenting that in his 17 months mining an ice belt near Madirmilire, he hadn’t even witnessed anyone so much as bump a Venture, let alone warp in with a catalyst.

    “If the ganker was flying fast enough with a big enough ship, he’d probably bump a retty clean to the sun. I don’t think seeing that up close is too much to ask.” Wangnapper added that he would be pretty upset if the scenario ended up playing out in an adjacent ice belt and not his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love when CODE tries to tell people whats "Too Far"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another braindead codie - they do the easiest and most boring thing on Eve and have no clue how to do real pvp so they have no choice than whine at everyone else and crank each others fail egos all day

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog